My Design Teams

Tuesday 22 September 2009

One For the Girls!

Ok, I know I just posted, but I've been surfing the blog world and came across a challenge I couldn't resist...mainly because most of my cards always seem to end up girlie! I really struggle to make any masculin cards, not sure why....but instead of dwelling on this potential shortcoming...I embrace my girlie nature!

Anyway...the challenge is from the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge (Challenge 50)...its one for the girls...any card as long as its girl themed! http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ Great challenge...especially if you like pink and fluffy....which I do!

So, here is my little entry......I hope you like it! Pink, sparkly and a pair of shoes...what more could a girl ask for??

Wedgie xx

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card and a fab take on the girly theme.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love those shoes.
luv
Debby