My Design Teams

Thursday 17 December 2009

Help - I'm obsessed!!!

Oh dear...I have a confession to make...it appears that I have become slightly obessed with a certain fluffy little animal. I've been busy crafting again...thank you cards this time....and I think I got a bit carried away.....take a look at this little lot.......




......I have to admit they are cute...but there are rather a lot of them!

The cute little sheep topper is from a Crafters Companion CD Rom, there is also a cow, a pig and some cute little ducks to choose from. This sheep is part of a decoupage set and her head is given a lift by using 3D adhesive pads. There are other layers that you can add, but I like to keep her simple and only use two layers.

Don't tell the others, but I think my favourite one is the light pink one with buttons. I started using ribbon on cards a little while ago, but this time I decided to try out some buttons instead. I chose three different sized buttons, in three different shades of pink. I sewed them onto the backing paper using pink embroidery thread, before sticking the backing paper to the card blank. Et Volia!

I may be addicted...but I think its worth it...I have a lovely collection of cards ready to send to people after Christmas!

Enjoy,
Wedgie xx

No comments: