My Design Teams

Tuesday 15 December 2009

Introducing Hattie.....

....Now I'm hoping that my mum hasn't suddenly got all technical and manages to find my blog this week, because the little lady that I'm about to introduce you to actually appears on her Birthday card.....her Birthday isn't until Saturday and so she hasn't seen this card yet! Hee, hee!

I'd love you to meet Hattie...she's my new cute little sheep friend who will be appearing on my cards in the future......


...she's white, fluffy, loves her jewellery and is very girlie!

Hattie is made from basic white and black card, with fluffy white fabric for her hair and tail. Her features are hand drawn, to give her a cute finish and she has a necklace and a bracelet made out of tiny seed beads. To give Hattie more character I have given her a 3D head.

I've kept the card simple with coloured backing paper, and a piece of pretty ribbon placed down the side. I wanted to type the greeting, but mum was on the computer when I was making the card so I opted for a personal hand written message instead!

I hope you like Hattie as much as I do, I've had fun sketching designs for her and I'm pleased how she finally turned out.

I've been blog surfing again and although I'm a little bit late (again), Hattie is perfect for Cute Card Thursday's most recent challenge "Sew Beady". The ladies over there want to see projects that involve beads and they have come up with some lovely designs: http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/12/challenge-90-sew-beady.html

Hopefully Hattie fits the bill too with her sparkly jewellery!

Thanks for stopping by!
Wedgie xx

No comments: