My Design Teams

Tuesday 8 December 2009

A very productive evening!

Well, I back in the swing of things....even if my knee is still not working properly! Stupid thing!

Anyway, where to start?? I've had a fab evening...crafting my little heart out! I've been listening to christmas music and making sooo many Christmas cards! Made two for a lady in work which she requested today, plus most of the cards I need to send....there was a little production line of Christmas trees and snowmen in my room!! Hee, hee!

I also made the following card which I thought would be brillaint for this week's Cute Card Thursday challenge (Challenge 89 - Swirly Girly!), where the ladies asked to see our girlie creations...now we all know I like my girlie cards and so when i saw the challenge I jumped at the chance of creating another one!!


Tis the season....to go shopping! I hope you like it as much as I do! You can see all the DT designs at http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2009/12/challenge-89-swirly-girly.html  .....they have some really lovely cards there I'm sure you'll agree!

I kept my card simple...using small pieces of pink patterened papers for the parcels, and a plain blue background which i added some sparkle to.

Any regular readers out there may notice a slight difference to my blog....and this is the next exciting thing....I've finally added some of my cards onto my MISI page! There are some girlie ones and some Christmas ones over there...to take a peek just use the link on the toolbar!

One other really lovely thing that has happened recently is that I've found the most gorgeous felt designer...not sure if thats what she'd call herself, but its late and words are escaping me right now! I was wandering through blogland recently and came across the delightful paper-and-string blog. Its run by a lady called Sarah and she creates the cutest felt items I've ever seen....I placed an order straight away for some of her fab kits and they arrived today (so quick!!). Sarah had packaged them up really nicely, they were wrapped in tissue and came with the cutest little thank you card! Such great customer service! If you're looking for any gifts for Christmas take a peek at her site.... http://paper-and-string.blogspot.com/ 
Thanks Sarah!

Anyway, looking at the clock I think its time I logged off...still got to tidy up the mess I made earlier!!

Enjoy,
Wedgie xxx

No comments: