My Design Teams

Tuesday 12 January 2010

I am soooo proud!

Evening All,

Just a little quick post this evening as I am exhausted and need to head off to bed (yes I am turning into an old lady very quickly - thanks for the reminder Lorna!!).

Anyway, I mentioned last week about the Cute Handmade blog and how I was hopefully going to feature on there...well I just took a little look this evening and there I am....well not me exactly....but 6 of my cards are there!

My profile is a little sickening....but hey ho I'm a crafter not a writer! You can see some of my cards and there is a link to my MISI shop and to here! Take a look here: http://www.cutehandmade.com/?p=1071 I want to say another big thank you to Brooke for including me on her fab blog!

Anyway, as I said just a quick note tonight....oh one other thing too....I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has been leaving me lovely comments.

Thanks for stopping by - Night all, sleep well!
Wedgie xx

No comments: