My Design Teams

Monday 11 January 2010

Quick Monday Morning Challenge - Going Girlie!

Morning All,

Just a quick post this morning as I have to start making my way to work soon......I've just checked out the latest Cupcake Craft Challenge and they want to see girlie projects this week....and you know me...can't beat a bit of girlie!


Here is my card......Happy Birthday Dancing Queen! I have used various coloured papers in pinks and purples to create a bright and funky background.

I used a stamped image that I got from a recent swap, coloured in by hand in my favourite colours! I added a little black glitter to the stamped image, but its a bit hard to see in this picture. I then embellished with a couple of hand stitched buttons on the left handside and some purple ribbon along the botton.

Finally I added the sentiment which I printed on my computer and backed with more pink paper!

I love this card as it makes me smile whenever I look at it!


The Cupcake Craft Challenge DT have also created some fab girlie cards - lots of ribbon, buttons and glitter! Take a look here:
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-73going-girly.html

Anyway, better get going! See you soon!
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Great colours and image! Really girly :o)