My Design Teams

Friday 5 February 2010

Wedding Wishes

Morning All, I'm going to be at the boyfriend's all weekend, with no internet access so I thought I'd get another card on my blog this morning before heading into the office. If you scroll down my blog you'll see that yesterday's entry was made quite late at night....I'd promised myself that I'd go to bed once I'd finished.....did I?? No I didn't!! I went shopping!!!

I found this fab blog called Bee Crafty where they have the cutest digi images to buy and download, and I couldn't help myself! You should take a peek at the gorgeous images they have on offer, click here to visit their blog. I got a couple of images and wanted to use one straight away!! What am I like?? Anyway, here is the card I created from my digi image:
I downloaded several images, but this one fits in with their current challenge, they want to see a romantic theme, and I think by using these lovely pastel colours I've given my card a lovely romantic theme. I've used plain and coloured papers, along with some of my gorgeous glitter glue. The DT over at Bee Crafty have used various other images in their cards, all gorgeous....take a peek here.

The gorgeous layout that I've used for this card has actually come from another challenge, over at the Truly Scrumptious blog they have given us this sketch as their current challenge. I've been using a lot of square cards for sketch layouts recently, so it was nice to work with a different shape. Check out the fab DT designs here.

Anyway, I think I better get a wriggle on....work is calling. I've been a bit naughty this morning.....I had sugar on my toast! Ha, ha! An awful habit I picked up in my teens and occassional revisit! Naughty but nice I think is the phrase!!

Thanks for paying me a visit today, hope you have a fab Friday!
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
debby

Bee said...

Really pretty wedding card, love the soft colours. Thank you for your kind words about my digi images too! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)