My Design Teams

Thursday 22 April 2010

Look at my new stamp....

....do you remember that some of my cards appeared in the craft magazine Papercraft Inspirations earlier this year?? I was really pleased when I opened the pages and saw my own creations staring back at me! I'm even more pleased now because my prize arrived! I won some flower shaped cards, some watercolour pencils and the cutest little sheep stamp from the Hugs & Honey range.

Of course I had to use the stamp straight away and here is the card I made:


I've used a sketch from the latest Truly Scrumptious challenge as the basis for this card. The sketch is the main part of the challenge, there was also an optional challenge to have a theme of "april showers"...but I really wanted to use my new stamp and couldn't figure out how to turn him into an april showers themed card!! The DT however have come up with some fab designs, with lots of april showers featured! Take a peek here to see them.

The two floral backing papers come from a selection that my friend Sheree got me for my Birthday, I've put them together with some plain blue and purple paper. The sentiment was created on my computer and the sheep is attached to the card using sticky 3D pads. The flowers are punched out of more of the plain paper and I added little gems for some sparkle. Finally I added some glitter glue down the side.

I can't believe that this time last week I was lounging on a huge bed in my gorgeous hotel room!! The last week really has flown by!! It'll be Christmas again before we all know it!!

I'm looking forward to this weekend, the weather is supposed to be lovely....I'm going to read some of my new books in the garden I think!

Anyway, I'd better get going......thanks for stopping by today.
Wedgie Xxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A really lovely card and what a fab little sheep! Thanks for joining us at TS.