My Design Teams

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Time for a quote!

Morning All, a really quick post this morning as I've just discovered a fab challenge over on the My Time To Craft blog - they want projects that feature a quote....and I love finding quotes for my cards! Here is one of my favourites......


I know this is a popular quote, but it also always makes people smile when they see it! You should pop over the My Time To Craft and see all the lovely cards that the DT have designed, they are all so different, take a peek here!

This was a simple card to make, I've used some fab shiny blue backing paper and topped that with that cute cupcake paper. I've used my favourite dotty ribbon underneath. The cupcake is made from scrap paper, and I added a little sparkle to my cherry!

Anyway, I'm off to work now....I'll be back later hopefully with my Creative Cottage entry for this week!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice card & quote! thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week.