My Design Teams

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Under the Weather??

Hello there! Hope you're keeing well - thanks or stopping by! I've had a lovely weekend....I went to Silverstone with Joe for the first round of the British Drifting Championships. The weather was gorgeous.... I was there wih my sister, her husband and two of our drifting friends......it was lovely! Despite several mishaps Joe did so well......he came 16 out of the 32 drivers in the competititon.....I am sooooo proud of him! Our friend Ash did really well too, coming 18th. There are another 4 rounds this year which will take us all over the country....next stop is Wales!

Yesterday I went to Gun Wharf in Portsmouth with Sheree for some retail therapy.....I didn't buy that much really, but it was still a lovely day. Sometimes its just nice to window shop. I did of course manage to buy some crafy bits for my stash!

So, if you're not feeling so great here is a little card to cheer you up........


This simple get well card has been made using coloured paper and a little blue giltter glue! Its bright and cheerful and will hopefully make anyone who is feeling under the weather smile a little! I created this card for the challenge over at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, where the theme is currently "Get Well". The DT have created some really lovely designs this week, to see them take a peek here.

Not much else to tell you at the moment really, can't believe its already Tuesday this week! Where is my annual leave going??? In the morning I am going to do some baking I think, followed by lots of crafting! There are cards to be made and I have quite a felt mascot collection going on!

Thanks for stopping by!
Wedgie Xxx

2 comments:

Helen said...

Fun card - lovely cheerful colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Wedgie, great cheery card! No days ever go as fast as annual leave days. There will be a modest candy giveaway over at my blog around April 28th so don't forget to drop by! Jo x