My Design Teams

Saturday 15 May 2010

Cupcakes!

Morning All....what a lovely Saturday this is! I hope we keep the sunshine for a while!

Well, I'm still at home today, going to see Joe a bit later today and then I'll be back again tomorrow...so lots of time for crafting! Think I might pay a visit to Hobbycraft later today as I haven't been in ages. My knee has improved so much recently, its so nice to be able to drive again! Woo hoo!

This morning I got up, showered and made this cute card:


I'm entering this in several challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Someone Special!
Papertake Weekly - Shiny, Sparkly, Special!
ABC Challenge - U is for unused.....I've had this stamped image hanging around for ages!

Yes, its another easel card...you're probably bored of looking at them on my blog now! I think I'm going to do a bit of seraching for some other folds I can use. I've combined all my favourite things on this card...its pink and purple, its sparkles with glitter and gems, I got to use some of my stamps and of course its got cupcakes on it! Hee, hee!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend so far, thanks for popping by today and I'll see you soon!

Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the little cupcakes thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Annie said...

a gorgeous card and such a cute image. thanks for joining us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x