My Design Teams

Thursday 10 June 2010

Anything but square!

Hello there - how are you today?

I've had an odd day at work - our email server has been down all day and so for once I've had very few emails sitting in my inbox! I regualrly liaise with the 30 hospitals in our group and its rare for me to have a quiet email day! A very odd experience indeed!

Anyway, I thought I'd get a quick made before I head off to canoeing with the Guides....and Cute Card Thursday has a brilliant challenge this week....anything but sqaure is the theme...so they want cards that are any shape apart from square! If you're stuck for ideas....and lets face it square is the shape we crafters always seem to lean towards for our creations...then check out the DT cards - they are all gorgeous.


As you probably know I have a bit of a sweet tooth....so its probably no surprise that I created a cupcake shaped card! Hee, hee!

Right, just a quick post this evening, I've got to get my skates on!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Berry said...

I love it! I would love to get a card like this so yummy! Hugs Rebekah x