My Design Teams

Thursday 24 June 2010

Green crafting!

Evening All! Hope you've all had a lovely day!

Another late one for me...I've been down a local pub this evening for a farewell drink with one of our colleagues. The lovely Laura is off travelling around Europe in a transit van called Jemima for the next three months. I hope she has a wonderful time!

After I said goodbye I popped home and decided to make a card in my favourite colours.....

The fab layout for this card has come from a sketch challenge over at Papertake Weekly, take a peek here to see how the DT have used the sketch. Isn't it a lovely sketch?

Although this is clearly a pink and purple card, it's also a green card to fit in with the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday....their theme this week is reuse, renew, recycle! I've reused two different ribbons that were tied around some of my Birthday pressies earlier this year, I've also used old buttons from my stash. Take a peek here to see what the DT recycled on their cards!

Thank goodness it's nearly Friday...it's been a long week, but the weekend is just around the corner now!

Thanks for popping by today.
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great card to combine two challenges! I love the colours and she's one of my favourite stamps. Thanks for joining us at PTW and good luck Wedgie! x