My Design Teams

Tuesday 24 August 2010

A Blue Birthday!

Evening All....yes, me again...two posts in one day! There's no stopping me!

I got home from work this evening and decided I wanted to do some more challenges....so here I am! My lovely boyfriend has been sick this weekend...I put it down to man flu and he is feeling much better today....but now my throat is starting to feel a bit sore! I really hope I haven't caught man flu...there's nothing worse apparently! Hopefully a nice early night will make me feel better!

So, here is this evenings card:


My camera hasn't done this card any justice really, on here its looking a bit bland, but its quite pretty in real life...honest! So, this card is for three different challenges:

Papertake Weekly - it's recipe time - 3,2,1
ABC Challenge Blog - B is for blue
Paper Cutz Challenge - Anything goes!

Paper Cutz is a new blog that I've discovered, so I thought I'd join in the fun! My recipe for Papertake is three buttons, 2 shiny sticky gems and 1 brad. Papertake wanted our project to be at least 80% blue...I have used a little green and yellow, but apart from that its blue all the way! All three blogs have some gorgeous DT examples for their challenges - take a peek!

Right, I'm heading off now...no more posts today I promise!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeoue card Wedgie :-) The image is lovely and the pspers and colours you used are perfect :-)

Hope you feel better today :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x