My Design Teams

Monday 30 August 2010

Digital Garden

Evening All!

I'm fresh back from a lovely weekend with my sister and her hubbie in Ledbury. It was a fantastic weekend...the weather was mostly good to us and Ledbury is a wonderful part of the world. So green and gorgeous...and full of tasty food! Hee, hee! Jim's family are lovely and looked after us very well. It was the first time I've seen their caravan park and I have to say its lovely. There is plenty of room, the facilities are brilliant and there is a wonderful lake to fish in or wander around. I feel soooo relaxed!

So, we got back a little earlier this evening and I thought I'd log on before I unpacked to see whether I could complete any quick challenges! Nothing like a bit of crafting to complete a lovely weekend!

I'm pleased to say that I found a lovely challenge over at Cupcake which is just perfect for this evening....their theme is Lets get digital. As you know I'm keen to use my new software at the moment, so I put it to good use. I used the theme of gardens/parks from the Allsorts challenge and came up with this....

I found the quote on the internet, I think it will make a lovely card for a gardener! All the elements are digital, but the colours are quite subtle and therefore it doesn't look that great on this post, but it works well when the card is in your hands....honest!

Take a peek at both blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created for inspiration.

Just a quick post tonight...I need some rest after a busy weekend! Thanks for stopping by today.

Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Faye said...

That is a great sentiment and goes so well with the soft, subtle papers. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week again. xx

Mummylade said...

what a fab sentiment =). Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

brenda said...

A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/