My Design Teams

Thursday 12 August 2010

Q is for.....

....quick and easy! Perfect for an early morning challenge!

Morning everyone....another grey morning greeted me when I drew the curtains this morning! I was also greeted by this week's challenge over at the ABC Christmas Challenge...which is Q is for quick and easy! As well as the letter, there is an optional sketch to follow along with the request for multiple cards. I've opted just to follow the main challenge, but take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards...there are loads!


I've used this format recently on a Birthday card, but this goes to prove that it works well for any sentiment! I've stamped the sentiment with some gorgeous little stamps and then added some holly which I made from paper scraps. A little bit of glitter added some sparkle and here you go....a very quick and easy, but stylish Christmas card!

As well as this card I've also managed to pack a bit for my weekend trip, so I'm starting to feel a bit more organised now! I'd better get my stakes on though, work is calling!

Thanks for popping by today and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Helen said...

Fab quick card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Faye said...

This is a lovely clean and fresh Christmas card, it's lovely. xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous quick and easy card :-) It is simple but very striking ,,,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

WOW that musta been really quick! cool card! Thanks for joining in the fun, Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)