My Design Teams

Thursday 2 September 2010

All I Want For Christmas.....

......Hello there...are you today? Time for a another Christmas challenge I think!

The Challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is "Get a start on Christmas" and the Challenge on Winter Wonderland is "All I Want For Christmas". What lovely challenges!


I decided to go with a comtemporary feel for this card and used light shades of blue for my colour scheme. I thought for quite a bit about the Winter Wonderland theme....what do I want for Christmas?? There were so many things I could have put on my card, but I opted to go soppy! I'm a romantic at heart and I always look forward to Christmas with Joe....my thinking is warm winter nights snuggled up on the sofa, watching Christmas movies and drinking mulled wine. I always look forward to the Coke Cola Chritsmas advert too! Even when I didn't have a boyfriend I always thought of Christmas as a romantic time of year.

Right, its that time in the morning and work is calling....better get a move on!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie Xxx

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous big present, oh I would love one this size for Xmas. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT