My Design Teams

Saturday 11 September 2010

Delicious Doodles

This is a slightly different post to my usual ones......as regular visitors may recognise some of the cards here. This is not a post for any of the challenge blogs I love and enter each week, but instead a mini display of some of my cards. The reason for this is a DT call from a gorgeous little shop called Delicious Doodles.

This gorgeous blog shop is run by Teri, who creates the most devine doodles that she sells. It's the perfect place for crafters to stop by and browse because her doodles cover so many different topics and themes...if you're in need of something specific you should take a peek...from a Guinness glass to a dragon, from a dancing couple to an egg - Teri has them all!

Teri is looking for DT members to help her create samples, showcasing her scrummy digi images....fancy a go? Pop over to the Delicious Doddles blog to find out more!

So, here are some of my favourite cards that I've created recently....


I hope you all like this little collection....these are all cards that make me smile and I think thats the most important thing about crafting! I've really developed a love of stamping and digi images over the last eight months and I love sharing my cards with you all.

Right, I'm off...thanks for stopping by!
Wedgie xxx


No comments: