My Design Teams

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Tea for Two

Morning All, the sun is shining, all is good! I got up early for my shower this morning, only for someone else in the house to turn a tap on somewhere else and freeze me mid shower! Bbrrr!

Another blogger has mentioned the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge blog, they run monthly challenges which involve a theme and of course a Penny Black image. The theme for this month's challenge is Punch Away. They are currrently looking for new DT members and since I seem to have developed quite a taste for stamping I thought I give it a go....


This cute image is from the Micey Days stamp set...isn't it lovely?! I decided on a shabby chic feel for this card. For the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge I used my trusty flower punches. I've also followed the recipe from this week's Paper Cutz challenge:

1 ribbon - the pink and white polka dot bit
2 buttons
3 colors - my colours are maroon, pink and cream

Right, time for some breakfast I think....I've also got a lovely treat for my morning coffee today as I baked coffee cupcakes last night - yummy!

Have a fab day everyone and thanks for popping by!

Wedgie xxx


12 comments:

Diane said...

I love the cute stamp for this card! Great job and thanks for joining in the challenge at Paper Cutz!

brenda said...

Hi there

Giid to see you again this month and with another lovely card.

Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

B x

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the little teacup image!! Great job - the ribbon is darling too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz this week!
Melissa

Jeri said...

Love the design you've created for our challenge at PCC. Thanks for playing along.

Jules said...

Loving all the dots alongside your gorgeous image.

Great backing papers and such delicate colouring. Brilliant finished look.

Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

gorgeous card love that image it is just so cute. Tracy x

Neeti said...

So amazingly cute card... adorable image...Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge this week.
Hugs, Neeti

Fleur said...

Beautiful card, lovely colour combo
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Mummylade said...

so cute, and lovely colours! So glad you joined the Penny Black@Allsorts September challenge.

Kirsten...x said...

Fabulous card love the image and the punching looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black at Allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

This is a great card the image and papers work really well together...

Thanks for playing at PB@A this month...

Emma xxx

scotspanda said...

what a cute card, the image is sweet and love the pink and brown combo, so yummy

thanks for joining in with the fun at Penny Black @ Allsorts. Good luck!

Amanda xx