My Design Teams

Wednesday 29 September 2010

What a wet evening!

Hello there....what horrible weather! It's so wet and grey out there!

Ohhh...I'm a lucky girl, my Dad has just bought me a steaming mug of tea....I'm normally a coffee fan and I'm also partial to the odd cup of green tea...but there is nothing like steaming hot tea when you're feeling cold! I thought I'd share a little card with you to brighten up the day a bit....


The fab layout for this card comes from Arlana at Sweet Sketch Wednesday....check out the blog for all the gorgeous DT cards. I've used a selection of papers in pink, chocolate and yellow, plus one of the micey days images that I love. I didn't know if this colour combo would work, but I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

I've used a fab pink glitter pen for my stitches, along with some sticky gems to add some bling....this is all for this fortnight's challenge over at the Creative Cottage, Suzie has picked the theme of "bling it on!"...and you all know that I can't resist a bit of bling on my cards! Take a peek at all the DT cards for more sparkle!

Right, I'm off for some blog hopping now...can't wait to see everyone's gorgeous cards!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Wedgie, this is such a cute card I just love those little mice and your colours go so well together. Super cute card. Thank you for all of your lovely comments its very much appreciated. Thanks so much for playing along at SSW and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW

Linda Anderson said...

Wedgie, that is one adorable card!!!! Your mice are sooooo sweet. You're right, that is a great color combo. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Hi Wedgie! You are so dedicated to SSW. We love your sweet comments each week. Thank you so much! Your little mice are soo cute. I love your color combo too!
Nancy

Tracy said...

such a cute card Wedgie i love the image you have used its so sweet, great layout to. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage. Tracy x

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Wedgie, another fabulous creation!! I love these little critters and they look so cute with your colouring and the wonderful papers. Love this color combo of pink, brown and touch of yellow. Thank you for your sweet comments each week on my blog, they brighten my day each week. Again Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation us this week at SSW.

Jeannie said...

What a sweet and fun little card! Send a little rain to Arizona - we could use it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Genevieve said...

Hi Wedgie! Loving your colour combo & the sweet wee mice. So lovely to have you join us again this week @ SSW & thanks for your kind comments on my blog. :)

Tc
Genevieve

Shelly said...

Hi Wedgie! Ah aren't those little mice just so sweet! Great card, nice colours! If it's any consolation it's pouring down here! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Hugs Shelly ;)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wedgie, you are such a wonderful participant to SSW. I appreciate all the nice things you say about us :) And I would do anything now for a hot cup of tea. Think I will go make some right now!

Love the card - those mice are adorable and I love the sparkly stitching! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)