My Design Teams

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Sweet Halloween Wishes

Hi there! We've got some friends coming over for dinner tonight...I've used a trusty Nigella recipe which involved throwing a load of ingredients in the oven...Joe has quickly popped out and so I decided to use my spare half an hour to make a card!

Before I share my sweet halloween card with you I just wanted to give a shout out to a company that has helped me at work recently. As part of my job I organise national events for doctors and for the next event I wanted some fun button badges, I searched the internet looking for a company to use and stumbled upon Button Badges. They make button badges to order and offer three different services depending on how much time you've got. They offer a brilliant, quick service and answered all the questions I had...yes I had lots! Their prices are amazing and the end product was brilliant. If you ever need any custom button badges you should give them a try!

Right, onto my card for this evening...can you believe that I managed to miss the Cupcake Craft Challenge last week?? Not sure what happened there, so I decided I better look at their challenge this week and get a card made! They've asked for a project which features a sweet treat with a halloween twist...so I decided to make a cupcake....as you do! Pop over to their blog to see the other sweet halloween projects.

A week or so ago I made a Halloween cupcake card using a kit from the Creative Cottage, this time I decided to make my own spooky cupcake! I've used red and green backing papers and then used a selection of orange and yellow papers to make my halloween cupcake. I accessorised my cupcake with handmade spiders and added some glitter to my icing. I've got limited supplies at Joe's at the moment, so please excuse my dodgy spiders!

Right...all chaos has broken out here...my guests have arrived, dinner is ready and Joe has come back all at the same time....I better get going!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Donna said...

Perfect sweet treat for Halloween Wedgie and I love the adorable little spider you have used too! Your sentiment is so cool and perfectly doodled. Thanks for joining in the halloween fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x