My Design Teams

Monday 22 November 2010

Handmade Gift

Hello everyone, long time no see! It was such a busy week for me last week, and this week isn't much better! Thought I'd pop along for a quick post though....

The challenge over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is a fab one....they want to see our handmade Christmas gifts. I love making things....give me some fabric or some beads and I'll while away a couple of hours no problem! I organised a big meeting for work in a London hotel on Friday, and I took my beading with me! I made some lovely stars to hang on the Christmas tree, my boss couldn't believe I was sat there beading in my hotel room!

The ladies at Secret Crafter have made some gorgeous gifts, check out their blog! I've decided to share with you some of my felt keyrings which are for my sister....


You may remember I've made cute felt items before....there was Dave the Alien who I posted about earlier this year! He was a fridge magnet...well now I've expanded into keyrings too! These cuties are made from felt and are hand-stitched.

Right, I'm off...it's Joe's Birthday today...I think we're off to the garage in a bit! I'll be back tomorrow with some new cards.

Thanks for stopping by today, Wedgie xxx


3 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabulous gifts

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Faye said...

These are really cute and will make super gifts. Hope things aren't so crazy for you now!! ;)
xxx

Tracy said...

these are so cute and great gifts, love them, hugs Tracy x