My Design Teams

Monday 6 December 2010

Brr! It's cold out there!

Hello everyone, hope you're all keeping well.

Its turned a bit chilly again in little old New Malden! Brr! I'm going to the Krispy Kreme drive through with Anika and Lorna for a catch up and some coffee...after that I think it'll be straight to bed and my lovely warm duvet! Before I head out into the cold I wanted to share a quick card with you...


Sorry, the photo is a bit dodgy again! I need to sort out my camera...I think its not to keen on the cold either!! This little card is inspired by the challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week where they have asked us to feature a robin on our projects. I looked through my stash and couldn't find anything with a robin on, so I decided to have a go at making one out of paper. My sister thinks it looks like a Robin, I'm not so sure so I'll let you all decide...robin red breast or dodgy looking bird??
Right, I'm off for a lovely mug of coffee...and possibly a doughnut or two!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the cupcake craft challenge blog too, they've got gorgeous DT cards this week!

Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week again Wedgie ! Your card is so so cute ! Love this robin ! And it really looks like a robin ! Coffee with doughnuts is a must have in winter... Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Shelly said...

Hi Wedgie! Definately a robin...so cute... i adore him! thanks for joining in my challenge at cupcake! shelly x

Faye said...

Wait!! You have a Krispy Kreme drive thru?!! I'm on my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Totally loving the cute, cute, cute robin! Thanks for playing at Cupcake. xxx