My Design Teams

Thursday 20 January 2011

Bags of fun!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all keeping well!

I'm just back from the cinema, I went and saw the King's Speech this evening and I have to say it was a wonderful film. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it that much, but it really worked it's magic on me! I've also managed to finish off a card that I am rather proud of......


This pretty easel card is perfect for several different challenges that I've come across:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bingo! I've chosen Buttons, Flowers and Glitter
Paper Sundaes - Birthday challenge - I've chosen an easel card

Don't forget to pop over to all the blogs mentioned above to see all the gorgeous DT cards!

I've got some lovely plans for this weekend....on Saturday evening we're seeing Rick Astley! Yes, that 80s pop icon is paying a visit to little old Kingston! I hope you've all got fab plans too!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hope you see you again soon!
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

This is fab Wedgie great shaped card and a great sentiment too x
Thanks for joining in with us again at Creative cottage challenge blog
((hugs)) Suzie xx

lindyloo said...

oh hun this is just a fab card love the colours too thanks for joining us at the creative cottage this time and we hope to see you again for the next challenge hugs linda x

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, this is just great and so different.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Shelly said...

Hi Wedgie! What a lovely creation for our Shaped Cards Challenge at The Creative Cottage... great idea to do a handbag! Thanks for joining us, hugs Shelly ;)

Shana said...

How cute! Love the colours and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!