My Design Teams

Monday 24 January 2011

Lots of sweet circles!

Hello there - I can't believe it's Monday evening again already...where does the time go?? Well, I had a fab weekend...I've been catching up on my movie watching and managed to squeeze in Shutter Island and the newest Alice in Wonderland this weekend. I also saw Rick Astley and the Luddites....if you ever get the chance to see them I highly recommend them! Rick Astley is an awesome drummer and we had a brilliant evening!

This evening I've been catching up with Lorna and Anika at Krispy Kreme....yes I can confirm I ate (or inhaled as Anika pointed out) more than one!! Very naughty I know! I've also got a very naughty but nice card to share with you this evening.....

This sweet card is perfect for two different challenges...Cupcake Craft Challenges has a food theme this week and Stamp Fairy has a "Circles and more circles" theme.

I love this cute little stamp, its that free one again (maybe thats why I like it so much!!) and I couldn't resist adding some glitter on the icing again! I also love this dotty backing paper, it always makes me smile!

I'd like to say a huge well done to work Becca...who passed her theory driving test this morning....I knew she could do it! And I'd also like to remind Anika of the questions she needs for tomorrow!!

Thanks for stopping by today, if you get the chance pop over to the other blogs too...the DT cards are gorgeous!

Wedgie xxx


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute card! I love yummi cupcakes! thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Fairy Challenge hugs Samantha :0)

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Wedgie, love the papers and image those cakes sure look yummy thank you for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Rach and a fab take on our food themed challenge...the dotty papers are gorge and now I fancy a Cupcake lol! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

pinky said...

Yummy card, just love the toppings with all that sparkle. Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely circles card

Thanks for joining us on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Sharon Basel said...

You sure know how to "bake up" a good card Wedgie! This is a perfect circles card. Love that glitter - just makes everything look more yummy. Love having you join us at Stamp Fairy!
Hugs,
Sharon, SF-DT

Gerda said...

Look at all the bling bling - what a cool card!!!

Thanks for joining us on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE (http://stampfairychallenge.blogspot.com)

Hugs, Gerda