My Design Teams

Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Years Resolutions

Hello there, good to see you!

So its the beginning of another year (anyone know where the last one went?!?) and its that time when we all think about the new year and what we want to achieve. Last year I wanted to believe in myself more and to do all those things that I never make time for...how did I do?? Well, I've thrown myself into my crafting and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love showing off my creations and was so pleased to be awarded the blog award last week! I haven't really done all those things I never make time for....I'm always too busy crafting.....So, I've decided to roll that one onto this year!

I've also decided to do one thing that makes me smile everyday....it can be anything as long as it brings a smile to my face! For example dancing...I love to dance...I'm not very good at it (and seem to get worse with age), but when you're bopping in the living room who cares! So, I'm going to smile my way through 2011...dancing and singing to my heart's content (poor Joe!)....and eating chocolate....and hopefully discovering some new things that make me smile too!


My card for you today is for several challenges....Creative Crafts asked for a card that features a new year's resolution and Sweet Stampin asked to see our favourite song...this card sums up both of these things....

I love "Dancing Queen" and as my sister loves to remind me until quite recently I thought the lyrics were "you can die having the time of your life"....I still sing "die" instead of "jive"...it makes perfect sense to me!!

I'd also like to enter this in the Papertake  Weekly challenge this week where they have an anything goes theme!

Check out all the fab DT work on these blogs for some gorgeous cards!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

such a pretty card..one of my favourite songs too. Thanks for joinig us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Fi

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the image and the sparkly buttons are fab! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.

Nikki x

Vicky said...

Fab card I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck & hope you join us again.

Hugs Vicky xx

An Occasional Genius said...

I love misheard song lyrics, they are so hilarious! Love the colour combo of your card & what a cutie it is. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card - love the image and the colours are so pretty - thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges - Bev x