My Design Teams

Saturday 26 February 2011

Afternoon tea and a fab award!

Hello everyone, hope you're all well and having a lovely weekend.

First I want to say a huge thank you to Lilsweetpea who I mentioned on my blog earlier this week as a fab new discovery of mine. I popped back yesterday to see what new gorgeous cards she has created to discover that she has given me the Liebster Blog Award, which is an award creaed to bring new blogs to light. I am truely touched to be passed this award from such a talented crafter. If you haven't already popped by her blog I'd recommend a peek!
The award is a great way to share blogs with others, and to put blogs under the spotlight. There are so many talented crafters out there, so its fab to be able to highlight some of the ones I've found recently and love. I'd like to pass the award onto the following blogs:


Take a peek at all these blogs, there are gorgeous cards to be seen at all. You guys can take the award from my blog and pass the award on by creating your own list - have fun!

As well as getting this award, my weekend has been lots of fun already because today was Crafternoon Tea! Lorna hosted and made fab sandwiches, lemon meringue kisses and scones. Becca, Anika, Sheree and Rafina all joined in the fun...bringing with them yummy cakes, pink bubbles and cheese straws (yes I am still full now!).

After eating a huge amount of yummy food we got stuck into the crafting...this time we had biscuits to ice (which Anika was very good at), felties to make and clay to model with. A special mention to Sheree who choose a very detailed feltie and finished it beautifully despite saying she was rubbish on more than one occasion!



I want to say thank you to all the girlies for joining Lorna and I today, we hope you had as much fun as we did! I'm off to Make It at Farnborough tomorrow...really looking forward to some retail therapy!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Thank you so much, it's such an honour I really appreciate the thought, I'll post it later.
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie - Thanks so much for taking notice. The kind words are much appreciated. I'm really enjoying this new journey!

juelmarie said...

Thank you so much for the honor - I will be also following you - let's definitely be scraplifters together!! Again, thank you!

Juelmarie