My Design Teams

Monday 21 February 2011

I'm exhausted!

Really I am! I was still wide awake at 4:30am this morning! My alarm went off at 6:50am and I nearly cried!! My stupid body is driving me mad at the moment....bedtime comes around and I'm just not sleepy! Come mid morning and I'm exhausted and then it's a long wait until bedtime comes around again!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Any tips?? Anything???

Right, enough of my moaning! I have a little card for you! Monday means one thing...it's time for a new Cupcake Craft Challenge and the lovely ladies have set us a super fab challenge this week! The challenge is "cake 'n' ice-cream"....how fab is that??

You can pick to feature cake or ice-cream or both on your card! Maybe I'm a little bit predictable, but I went for a cupcake! I've used a lovely ginham baking paper, which I stamped with a needlework stamp.

This kinda reminds me of the cupcakes I made this weekend! I decided to take these cakes into work with me as a treat for my work colleagues....I packed them up....took them to work...but when I got there they had all fallen over into one big butter icing mess!! My colleagues were all really sweet and ate them anyway.

Right, I can tell I'm sleepy...I'm rambling now! I've decided to take a craft magazine and a mug of cocoa to bed....fingers crossed I fall asleep!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Donna said...

Totally scrummy card Wedgie, love the pink stitched gingham and the gi-enormous cupcake...if only it were real...thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wedgie, what a gorgeous card. I love the giant cupcake and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Faye said...

Oh hun, I feel your sleep pain! I too have awful trouble which goes in cycles of bad or really bad. Anyway, enough of that, I'm here to talk about this lush cupcake card. The stitching looks fabby and oh I could sink my teeth into a cupcake right now!! I love gingham too. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xxx