My Design Teams

Thursday 24 March 2011

If the shoe fits...

Morning folks! Looks like another sunny day ahead of me today - lovely!

While I'm munching on my mini hot cross buns I thought I'd share with you a card that I made last night. Its a purple girlie card, using another new stamp from my Kanban sets and that fab polka dot paper that I love!


This stamp is rather large and so there wasn't that much room for papers behind it, but I'm pleased with this card and just love the sentiment. I've created this for the girlie challange over at Simon Says Stamp this week (you can make either a mother's day card or a girlie card). Check out their blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards.

Right, I'd better get my skates on....work is calling!
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Wedgie, wow we love the card very trendy and your choice of colours are fab. The image is great and the sentiment... well every woman can relate to that. We agree the polka dot paper is great. Have a fab rest of the week and we hope you have a lovely weekend.
Lots of love,
Rachel and Angela
xxx

Faye said...

Oh, purple and dots, cool, this card looks great. I have this stamp too. Hope you have a fab weekend. xxx