My Design Teams

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Minature Madness!

Hello...me again...yes I have too much time on my hands this evening!

Anyway, I've spend the last hour creating some fab little cards, each one measures just 4inches by 4inches and they look so cute!! I bought another set of stamps at the show on Sunday which feature cute little birdies with balloons which you can add words to! So, I've been blisssfully stamping, colouring and sticking and here are my miniature creations!


I've used all kinds of backing papers for these cute cards, along with little punched flowers and sparkly gems. I think they're perfect for saying "hello" to someone!

My favourite card is one that I made using some embossed polka dot backing paper and the "Howdy doody" stamp...and I have found two embossing challenges that this little card is perfect for. Firstly Paper Sundaes has an embossing challenge and so does Paper Play...you can use either wet or dry embossing for both challenges...pop by the blogs and see all the fab DT cards.


Right, thats it from me tonight...I promise! Thanks for popping by!
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww awesome little cards!! I love the little bird:-) Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Alica said...

so tweet (sweet)!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!