My Design Teams

Monday 24 October 2011

Something to keep you warm!

Hello crafters...look at me...posting two days in a row!!

I've had a lovely evening once again, I got home fairly early and have spent the evening making cards and finishing off my bunting. First off here I have a card that I'd like to share with you....


Isn't she cute??

I've created this card for two different challenges....

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Denim and Lace - I've made my own lace and used lots of denim colours! I think this makes for a really pretty card.....I'll be using this combo again! I've added a little extra white with my faux stitching around the edge.

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Wrap up Warm - I thought this little cutey looked snug as bug in her feathery boa....the perfect accessory for any party dress! I've coloured my image with Promarkers and added a little sparkle to the boa to add some dimension.

I have to say....I'm actually really pleased with this card! Pop over to the challenge blogs to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.

Finally I wanted to share with you my finished bunting....if you popped by yesterday you'll know that I made that actual bunting, but felt that I was missing something....well with the help of some white felt I finished off the bunting.....



....spooky, but cute I hope you'll agree!!

Thanks for popping by today, its lovely to read all your lovely comments.
Wedgie xxx

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah Wedgie great buntingand lovely card too. Debbiexx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. I love her, she's such a great wee image!

Susan xx

Francesca said...

Great creation,

Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

xxxtglxxx said...

The faux stitching looks great, and this is an adorable card! I think this is a great combo too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Oooh,i love you card wedgie! The lace looks fab and the colours are great! Such a sweet image too! Love your banner! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!/Sari

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Wedgie, lovely lace and fab denim colour!

Love the bunting!

Many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft.

Warm hugs
Maarit

downrightcrafty said...

great wrap up warm creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card hun, so girly and beautiful in these colours...your bunting is pretty cool too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, what a lovely card - really sweet. Love the image one of my favs from LoTV. Great colour scheme. The bunting looks brill too, bet you have a wonderful party! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Wedgie, absolutely love your card and the bunting is brilliant.
Love from
Rachel and Angela
xx