My Design Teams

Saturday 21 January 2012

All White!

Hello there!

Hope you're well. Today is Saturday and so we have another challenge over at Sweet Stampin....and if I'm honest I found this challenge REALLY difficult!! The theme this week is "white on white"......so no colour please!

Making this card made me realise how much I enjoy using colour on my cards.....I really struggled to create a card that I liked....


I used a pretty sparkly vellum for the background and added a white punched border across the bottom, adding three punched flowers. I stamped my little sheep on white card, and added some grey faux stitching around the border. Finally I printed my sentiment on the computer.

I really hope this post reads ok.....I'm writing it on Friday evening....I've got Lorna and Becca around for a girlie evening.....and to be honest I'm a little distracted! There may have been lots of food eaten and may have been some bubbles drunk!!! So if this doesn't make sense I'm sorry!!

Thanks for popping by....please pop by the Sweet Stampin DT blogs to see some more white on white cards.

Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Great card Wedgie. Ewe have done a fabby job on the WoW (sorry)

xxx

Faye said...

Oh ewe've done a great job with this one! ;) xxx

Unknown said...

What a sweet card Wedgie, love the sheep, so cute and your use of vellum is so creative xxx

Unknown said...

Now shall I join in with the 'ewe' jokes? Probably not I can only think of cheesy jokes!

Great card and I think you've done White on White perfectly.

Sarah

An Occasional Genius said...

Well I think it's baa-loomin mahvellous dahling!

No thanks necessary xx

Natali said...

This card so sweet and lovely )) Love your 3D effect on it. Beautiful!!
Hugs
Natali

Pamela said...

What a little cutie, love the wobbly eyes.

Pam x