My Design Teams

Friday 3 February 2012

Tiny Cute Animals

Hello there - lovely to see you!

Last night while Joe left me alone with the remote control I stumbled across a TV programme called Tiny Cute Animals....and yes it was a full hour of the smallest animals I've ever seen! There was even a dwarf Shetland pony and the shortess cat in the world - really weird!

Maybe I was still thinking about this programme while I was making this card.....


I don't often to baby cards...and I'm not sure if I've ever seen a bunny rabbit on a new baby card, but it seemed right while I was making it!! I've used a mixture of pastel backing papers and I've coloured my little bunny with my Promarkers.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - a fab sketch
Passion for Promarkers - new beginnings

Don't forget to pop by all these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Wedgie..

big hugs Vicky xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card,
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

gorgeous card wedgie.fab colours and the image is so sweet.
thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

lis-m said...

Oh my! such a sweet card! love it!
Thanks for joining us this week over at PfP for my New Beginnings challenge.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card.

Its' funny, when I think of cute tiny things, I think of cute bugs like lady bugs. I like showing this to folks to break the assumption of bugs as scary...10 Bugs That Are 5,000 Times Cuter Than Puppies Or Kittens