My Design Teams

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Evening Peeps!

I hope you are well this evening....I'm back with another card for you this evening....


Ok, ok....I know I made a similar card to this recently, but I love the layout...I think it looks really pretty! I've used some brown backing paper, along with some pretty patterned paper for the background. I've added a pretty punched border across the middle. The sentiment has been created on my trusty computer and I've added a mug of tea (or coffee) because every mum deserves a cup of tea! The mug has been coloured with my Promarkers, I wanted it to look like china so I have used an ivory coloured promarker.

This card is for the "for mum/female relative" challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week and the "anything goes" challenge at Papertake Weekly.

Don't forget to pop by these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created for inspiration.

Thanks for popping by this evening,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice card wedgie.
Thank you for following me and your nice comments.
Yes I am a Wheeler by marriage. My hubby is well into his family history and genealogy, has got back to 1500's. He comes from the Wheelers of the Isle of Wight
( well known smugglers ) .
Its so nice to meet you
Hugs Elaine

Cindi said...

Very pretty card! Love the china look.

oheidia said...

Hi Wedgie.
Really a great card. Love the great image and both the layour and coloring is fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Kimberly said...

Great card...everyone needs a cup of coffee or tea....fabulous, thanks for joining us at PFP this week
www.justwordz.ca

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rach, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for the late comment x