My Design Teams

Monday 2 April 2012

Been sewing!

Happy Monday Folks!

I had a nightmare journey home tonight...it took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to do my usual 40 minute drive!! I managed to miss my Zumba class!! So what to do to help me relax?? You know the answer....I got crafting!

Cupcake Craft Challenge has a really cute sewing box challenge this week...they want to see anything on your card that you could find in your sewing box. So I got my pencil out and got faux stitching!!


Any regular visitors to my blog will recognise this stamp....a firm favourite of mine! Along with a new favourite sentiment...guaranteed to make any of my friends smile! Just like my crys of "Its not wrong, its homemade" when we're all crafting together. I just love the beige backing paper, it has a really faint old newspaper print on it.

I'd also like to enter this card in the "sew it" challenge over at DYSU

Pop by both blogs to see all the gorgeous DT cards!

While you're here I thought I'd also share some of my other baking from yesterday. You might have already seen my scrummy chocolate easter eggs....well here are some of the biscuit variety. My icing isn't as dainty as I wanted it, but these butter biscuits are really tasty!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

Faye said...

I love your card and your cute biscuits, the perfecto combination. xx

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card and fabby biscuits,
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Awww.... This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE that sentiment!!!Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Unknown said...

Nice sentiment lovely card Wedgie Hugs Elaine

Donna said...

Sweet card Rach, I'm loving the gingham papers and your fab faux stitching! Scrummy Easter biccy's, I'm drooling! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

having a {me} day said...

Ohhh, sorry you missed out on your Zumba class, but happy you got creative to make up for it! Love your tea cup card and your faux stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Naomi said...

Beautiful! I love the tea theme and that wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, at DYSU!