My Design Teams

Saturday 16 June 2012

Hello Folks!

No card from me this morning....instead a quick message to let you know that I am running a Race for Life this afternoon in Guildford.

As many as you know I lost my Dad to cancer last year and since then I do my best to raise awareness of charities associated with cancer and raise money.

If you fancy sponsoring me today that would be brilliant - my Just Giving page is here.

Also keep your eyes peeled for my vintage tea party in aid of Marie Curie that is taking place in July. We're having lots of tea and cakes, a fab raffle and we've got a vintage hairstylist popping by to give people that vintage look! How exciting!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, Wedgie :(

Hope the run went well!