My Design Teams

Monday 25 June 2012

I'm a little sad today....

...because this is my last week as Guest Cupcake over at Cupcake Craft Challenges! I've had a fab month with the other Cupcakes, they are all so lovely! I know I always say it....but I honestly can't believe how quickly the last month has flown by! Thank you again Cupcakes for having me!

So without further ado...here is my last challenge as a Guest Cupcake and this week the theme is "Birds of a Feather"....so you could feature birds on your card or maybe feathers. I've gone with this fab image from Digi Doodles....


Aren't they a cute pair of love birds? And perfect for a wedding anniversary card!
I've gone with fresh, vibrant colours to match the love birds and I've coloured my image using my Promarkers. I looked on Google for images of love birds to try and make the colours a bit authentic!

Pop by the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog to see how the DT used the theme!

I'd also like to enter this card over at Make it Monday this week. Don't forget to pop by and see all the gorgeous cards that have been created this week.

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello sweet wedgie! What a fantastic card! I just love the bright colors and the pretty bird image! Great take on this weeks challenge! It's been so much fun having you as our GDT this month!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Faye said...

Hey Wedgie. Thanks so much for being such a lovely Guest Cupcake, it's been a delight having you. I think this is a fab card, I'm totally loving the zesty colours. Cuteness. Hope you get time to play with us from time to time. xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab card Wedgie, love the image and the zingy colours.

Warm hugs
Maarit

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Card Wedgie, I like the sweet image, the vibrant colours and the layout.
Kevin xx

Shelly said...

Hello Wedgie! Oh I love the zesty colours on your card... and those two birdies look so content together! Great to have you on the team this month, you will be missed, but I'm sure you'll be back to join in the challenges with us! Hugs, Shelly x

Delphine said...

Beautiful card, Wedgie, the colours are fantastic! It was great having you with us, glad you enjoyed it too! Hugs Delphine xx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

A super card Wedgie! Love the image and the bright colours. Sarah x

Unknown said...

What a fab card and two fabby birds well done.
This is great Hugs Elaine

TC said...

Awww, perfect image for an anniversary card. So sweet.
Sorry your guest DT spot is over, I'm sure we'll see lots of your lovely cards on MIM though. x

Marjorie said...

Lovely card hunnie...Thanks for sharing such a cute card with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Donna said...

Hey Rach, definitely a sweet pair of love birds and a beautiful card with your bright cheery colours and papers. It's been fab having you guest design with us this month and it sounds like you've thoroughly enjoyed it too :) Donna ♥ x

PS: Hope you are on the mend soon...hugs :)