My Design Teams

Tuesday 31 July 2012

I scream..you scream...we all scream for ice cream!!

Happy Tuesday folks!

Hope you're keeping well today! Well....did you know that July is national ice cream month in America?? And the third Sunday in July each year is national ice cream day!! What a brilliant celebration! This has been celebrated in America since 1984!!

To mark the occasion the theme at Celebrate the Occasion this week is...you've guessed it....ice cream!!


I've opted for a trio of sweet ice cream sundaes....I have coloured these with my Promarkers and added a little sparkle to the cherry with my Stickles. I love this stripey paper...reminds me of ice creams and I think it looks fab with the plain brown and blue papers that I've used to back the images and sentiment.

Pop by the Celebrate the Occasion blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.

I'd also like to enter this card in the 100th Make it Monday linky party!
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ,I love your fabulous image and design.xxx

Adrian said...

Great job!

Esther said...

Your trio of sundaes look so yummy!!! Cute card :)

CraftyJAR said...

This is a great card. I love the colors, the sundaes look so yummy.
Judy

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #158 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the stripes behind with the striking blue, great sundae trio :)