My Design Teams

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Something a little different....

....hello there! Woo hoo...we're half way through the week!

Soooo....today I decided to try something a little different and to be honest while I was making it I was a little worried that it looked odd....but actually once I'd coloured my image and attached it all together I was quite pleased with the final result!

What do you think....


Now I bet you are asking yourself...well whats different here? Its the colours!

I've gone with a hot pink and then some vintage papers - flowery and yellow! I've stamped my image and coloured it with my Promarkers and added some blue punched flowers, finished off with a little yellow glitter!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Oldie but a goodie - flower power (the punch I used for the flowers is ancient!!)
Tuesday Throwdown - hot colours
Cute Card Thursday - Gardener's World

Pop by all the blogs mentioned to see the gorgeous DT cards!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is lovely Wedgie, I like the image and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is a darling Wedgie, love the different style using the pinks and those papers xxx

Faye said...

Wedgie, this is gorgeous, I love it! xx

Georgiana said...

Not sure why you thought it wasn't going to come out right, but the fianl product looks marvelous. Cute little image. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind words. Hope you will come back again. : )

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Davi said...

A real cutie with the fun little greenhouse and lovely pinks. So glad you shared with us at TT this week :)

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - so bright and cheery.
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx