My Design Teams

Monday 13 August 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Cupcake!

Hello there...another Monday already??

However today is a special Monday as today the fab challenge blog Cupcake Craft Challenge are celebrating their fourth Birthday! As you know I am a keen participant in the Cupcake challenges and so I was very excited when the lovely Faye asked me if I fancied helping the Cupcake Ladies celebrate their Birthday!



To celebrate their blog Birthday the fab Cupcake ladies are taking a well deserved break and have asked various Guest Cupcakes to create cards instead! How cool!! We were all given the cutest image as inspiration.....


Aren't those cake pops cute?? Fab colours too!

Well.....I thought I'd do something a little bit different this time and add some real cakes that I've made to this Birthday card....


Ok, not quite as neat as the cake pops in the first image, but these are cake pops that I have made myself.....they were very tasty too!! I've taken the fab pink colour as inspiration from the image too, and the polks dots.

Pop by the Cupcake Craft Challenge blog to see how all the other Guest Cupcakes have used the image!

Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Thanks for popping by today,
I can't wait to see your cards!

Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

catherine said...

This is such a fab card Wedgie. Love how you have taken inspiration from the photo. The colours are super and love the cakes. hope you have a good week
x catherine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie,lovely cakes and fab papers.xxx

Doreen said...

this is fantastic Wedgie. The cupcakes are YUMMY *lol*

Big hugs
Doreen

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel! Ooooh...what a yummy card!! Mmm.. you so go me in the mood for some sweat treats now!! *lol* Such a grea photo and love the layout! Thank you for beeinga special Cupcake hun! Have a lovely day! Hugs and sunshine

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oooo, they look yummy, I would happily tuck in! Love the card! So glad you're designing for us this week!

Love
Maarit

Unknown said...

Super take on the sketch Rachel and what a fab idea.
When I saw this on the challenge blog page I said to myself... I bet she made those herself !! and low and behold you did , Well done Hugs Elaine

Faye said...

Hey Rach. I can't tell you how pleased I am to have you at Cupcake again, thanks so much for being a part of our birthday. And I love that not only did you make a gorgeous card, you made the cakes on it too. You rock. xxx

Donna said...

Such a scrummy card Rach and I love your interpretation on the challenge...bet these cake pops were just as scrummy as they look in the piccy :) Donna ♥ x