My Design Teams

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Hey Honey!

Hello there.....lovely to see you today!

So, did you know that September is national honey month in America?? What a fab celebration....I love honey....I drink it in hot water, I eat it on toast, I use it in my baking....I love it! The National Honey Board and the U.S. Department of Agriculture got together in 1989 and decided that since most of the honey in America is harvested in September, then this should be the month to celebrate this wonderful substance!

Sooooo....here at Celebrate the Occasion we'd like to celebrate national honey month this week....all you need to do is create a card featuring a bee!

 
I love this image....that little bee is just so cute! I've coloured him with my Promarkers and added a little sparkle to his wings and the balloon with my Stickles. I then opted for a yellow and black colour combo for this card, using yellow polka dots and plain black and yellow backing papers.
 
Pop by the Celebrate the Occasion challenge blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.
 
I'd also like to enter this over at Make it Monday.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Mega-cute hun! Sxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Rene said...

Lol! This made me smile...so cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Rene ;D

Vicky said...

What a wee cutie Wedgie...and loving the colours too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Esther said...

What a super cute image!!!!

Unknown said...

Bee-UTUFUL