My Design Teams

Tuesday 23 October 2012

An Apple A Day.....

.....keeps the doctors at bay!

Hello there....Happy Tuesday! I hope you are keeping well!

So, its Tuesday....and we have a fab new challenge for you over at Celebrate the Occasion this week....we'd like to see your projects feature an apple!

The DT have created some gorgeous cards...pop over to the Celebrate the Occasion blog to see the cards that they have created this week! Here is my card....

 
I just love this zingy green paper...it makes me smile...especially when coupled with this rosy red and all those red apples!
 
I have coloured my Pollycraft image with my Promarkers and I have added a little bit of sparkle to her headband with my Stickles! You can't beat a sparkly headband!
 
I'd also like to enter this card over at:
I Heart Promarkers - anything goes
 
Thanks for popping by today!
Wedgie xxx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie. Fabulous image and papers.

Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the image the papers and the doily.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Awww...Such an adorable card! Love the bright colors! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Vicky said...

Beautiful Wedgie...and loving the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Wedgie, this is so cute, love the sweet image and bright colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

jenny said...

Fab card! Love the apple paper!
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x

Chrissy said...

Such a cute card Wedgie, love the image and great apple papers.

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathie said...

Hi Wedgie, this is a really cute card, I love your apple paper and that green apple this the perfect finishing touch to your card. I love it. I spotted your on MIM I'm at #146 this week. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the combination of the green/red with the apples and you image, cute card :)