My Design Teams

Sunday 4 November 2012

For him....

Hello there, hope you're having a fab weekend!

Do you ever wonder why the weekends fly by so much quicker than the week days?? I do!! I'm sure that as soon as 6pm Friday comes around we switch to a different...faster time...and as soon as we wake up on Monday morning the time switches back again!!

I've had a lovely weekend....yesterday was spent in Guildford at a vintage fair with my sister. I bought two new dresses from a bargain rail...I was very pleased with myself! I also went to a fireworks display last night, I haven't been to an organised event in years and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Today has been spent in the kitchen.....my perfect Sunday! I've made a new batch of soups to freeze for my work day lunches and I've made a  batch of peanut butter cupcakes.....

 
I can confirm that they are indeed very yummy!
 
I've also made time for a little crafting today.....and after all the girlie creating in the kitchen I decided to go with something a little more masculine for my craft......
 
 
I created my bookmark using plain brown and blue card, a cute little image that has been coloured with my Promarkers and some shiny gold stars. I've finished the bookmark off with some faux stitching and some bronze ribbon.
 
I'd like to enter this project in the following projects:
 
Allsorts - men only
Crazy 4 Challenge - anything but a card
Tuesday Throwdown - team spirit
Crafty Sentiments - seeing stars
 
Pop by all these challenge blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

That peanut butter cupcake does look very yummy Wedgie, I like the fab tag the image made me smile,
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous tag Wedgie. Great image and design.
Mmmm cupcakes!! Looks yummy!
Lorraine x

brenda said...

A great masculine tag Wedgie and yummy looking baking as always.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Manderly said...

Oh yes, I agree, your day sounded lovely! Those cupcakes look so yummy..would love to be your neighbor! Love your bookmark. Would not have thought to do one for a man. Fab idea, as they read too! LOL Beautiful work...look at those stars! Thanks much for joining us at Crafty Sentiment Designs this week....hope to see you again!
Manderly
xxxooo

Faye said...

Ooh cake. Want it! Your cool tag made me smile too. X

Anne said...

Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments and good luck
Anne x

Emily Lauritzen said...

Fantastic bookmark! I agree that the weekends go by much faster than the week days. And mmm...that cupcake looks so good! Enjoy!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel, super bookmark " Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge “STARS “ . Your creation is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .