My Design Teams

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas without red or green!

Hello there! Happy Tuesday!

Its lovely to see you today...I hope you are keeping well! So, its the beginning of December and I am definitly enjoying the Christmas spirit! I am visiting a big Christmas market with my mum and sister tonight and I can't wait! After the fair we'll go for some dinner too, its a lovely tradition that we have started in recent years.

So, another Tuesday means its time for a new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion....and this week we're flying in the face of tradition! We'd like to see your Christmas creations...but you cannot use any red or green on your card anywhere!!

I've opted for a modern sentiment to go with my modern Christmas card.....

 
I love this sentiment...it always makes me giggle!! I've opted for pinks and blues for my card, along with that fab Merry Christmas backing paper.
 
My cute DigiStamp Boutique image has been coloured with Promarkers and I've asdded a little sparkle to her shopping bags with my Stickles. A simple, but pleasing card I think!
 
Pop by the Celebrate the Occasion challenge blog to see all the other fab DT cards that have been created this week!
 
I'd also like to enter this card over :
 Make it Monday!
The Pink Elephant - make it girly

EXCITING NEWS - starting this week we have a DT Call over at Celebrate the Occasion, so if you fancy joining a fab team of talented ladies pop by the blog!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ooh, this is just fab hunny! Hugs Sxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie, I like the sentiment the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Colette said...

Fab card Wedgie! Love the cute desin and girly colours. As for the sentiment..how true!

xx

loz said...

Fantastic card and colors Wedgie. Loz
Visiting from MIM...

Adrian said...

Very cute!