My Design Teams

Saturday 8 December 2012

Lets see your dies and punches!

Hello there!

Happy Saturday! Hope you've had a fab week!

Sooo....did you see that we launched a fab new challenge blog this week as part of Sweet Stampin?? We will now celebrate Christmas every month of the year with our fab challenge blog ....Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Launching officially in 2013, this will be a monthly Christmas challenge blog and we wanted to start the fun a little early with an anything goes challenge! Pop over to the blog to meet the team and join the fun!

We also have a new challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin this week....we'd like to see your projects which features dies and/or punches this week. Here is my card....

 
Its a bit of a shame really as you can't really see my punches...but I promise they are there!! I have gone with a simple colour scheme for this cute card...colouring my image with my Promarkers and adding some sparkle to the snow with my Stickles. I have then added some punched snowflakes that have been coated liberally with more glitter!!
 
Pop by the Sweet Stampin blog to see the fab DT cards that Team Abi have created this week!
 
I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - snowmen or ladies
Tuesday Throwdown - White Christmas
 Oldie But A Goodie - Let it Snow (my oldie is the paper which I bought last Christmas!)
Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xx

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wedgie this is so cute, love the image and gorgeous colors xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Mian said...

This is such a cute Christmas card! Love it!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Crafty Sentiments Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie. I love the image and fab colours.
Lorraine x

NanaConnie said...

Totally adorable image and great card, Wedgie! I'm so glad you're sharing with us in our "White Christmas" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.
NanaConnie

mixamatoasties said...

Tis fab! Love the image.

Susan x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dawny P said...

This is fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week.. Hugs, Dawny x

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, me again :) Thanking you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments xxx

Chrissy said...

This is such a cute card Wedgie...love it.
Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

A gorgeous card, wonderful colours and papers, your image is delightful!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.