My Design Teams

Monday 8 April 2013

Late night inspiration....

Hello there!

A quick late night post from me tonight! I've had a lovely time this evening zipping around blog-land, catching up on all the gorgeous cards that people have been making recently. I wasn't going to make a card tonight, but after spending so much time looking at gorgeous cards I was inspired!!

So, here is my card....

 
Please excuse the slightly odd shape of the card....and the bad lighting...this is what happens when you get too excited and do things in a rush!!!
 
I love this cute little image, which some of you might recognise from older posts. I just think those little kitties are soooo cute! I always wonder what they might be singing and how bad they sound!!
 
I've used fresh spring time colours for this card, coupled with that gorgeous piece of Kraft paper (my new addiction at the moment!!). I've coloured my image with my Promarkers, and added a sentiment and some punched flowers.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Cupcake Craft Challenge - raining cats and dogs
The Pink Elephant - spring colours
 
Pop by both these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

13 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card :)

Susan xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card wedgie. The image looks great and I love the pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Faye said...

These cats are really cute Wedgie. Fab colours too. Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake. X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet image the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

MagsB said...

Oh those cats are such fun! What a great card!

love Mags B x

Doreen said...

lovely card and the image is so cute Wedgie
Have a nice day
Hugs
Doreen

Inkypinkydelights said...

Such a lovely cute card Wedgie. Judy x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

An Occasional Genius said...

Fab spring colours Wedgie & whatever they're singing, they look like they're going for it! Not forgotten about those vintage bits, just tracking them down again! xx

catherine said...

great card wedgie and love the image of the cats. that's one of the reasons why i don't blog too late at night or I would never get any sleep(lol)I would want to sit at my desk all night as all the inspiration is so tempting!!
x catherine

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, love the image and the faux stitching looks fab
Lindsay xx

Louise said...

These cats look really cool especially the one on the end,fab card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Love the fabulous image and such pretty papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x