My Design Teams

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Cute and Cuddly and not very tradtional!

Hello there!

Happy Wednesday.....it's lovely to see you!

Soooo...I am here today with a rather late post. This is my June post for Christmas at Sweet Stampin...which should have gone live at the beginning of the month! Silly me...some how I managed to forget completly...what a naughty DT member!!!

Anyway...I am here at last...I have joined the ladies with the mid month inspiration post! So, our theme is cute and cuddly...with a twist...as we'd like to see non-traditional colours on your Christmas cards this month!

 
I love this sentiment! Wish it was true though!
 
I've gone with a blue and brown colour combo - colouring my cheeky monkey with my Promarkers. A little glitter on the image and some faux stitching finishes the card. 
 
Pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog to see how the rest of the lovely DT have used the theme this month. You can also read about our fab sponsor this month.....
 
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
 
Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fab non traditional card Wedgie - He look so sweet!
Lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hee hee at that sentiment, a bit like calories consumed while standing up!! Cute card, the image just makes me smile & I love your choice of colours xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wedgie, I like the sweet image and the sentiment,
Kevin xx

Elena V. said...

Wow! It's so cute! I saw it on Make it Monday.

debby4000 said...

Sooo cute.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby