My Design Teams

Saturday 28 September 2013

Just a note...

Hello there,

Its me again...I'm still lying by the pool basking in the warm Spanish sunshine (fingers crossed!). Here is another scheduled post from me...this time I'm bringing you the My Time to Craft challenge.

This week we'd like to see your thank you cards. Now I love thank you cards....I send them whenever I can...my poor friends probably have quite a large collection between them now!

I have used one of my new favourite stamps for this card.....

 
Isn't it a cute image?? The stamp is actually just the typewriter and paper....you can then add your own sentiment. I've gone with a vintage feel for my thank you card, using plain brown backing paper and that fab newspaper print paper. My image has been stamped and I have added a thank you sentiment to the paper.
 
Pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Pat said...

Super card Wedgie, that's a great image, very versatile.

Pat xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I hope your having a wonderful holiday hunnie!
Lovin your card, that typewriter looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx