My Design Teams

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!

Hello there,

Happy Hump day! I do love Wednesdays...the weekend is in sight! For me that means a week's annual leave, which I am really looking forward to!

I'm back today with our monthly Christmas stamping challenge from Christmas at Sweet Stampin....and this month is a fab challenge! We want to see your projects featuring glitter! Now if you've popped by my blog before you probably already know how much I love glitter.....


Soooo...I've used one of my favourite Christmas digi images - that mug is just so cute! My image is coloured with my Promarkers and I have added glitter to both the image and also the snowflake backing paper.

For more glitter inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the sparkly DT cards that have been created this month. While you're there you can find out about our fab sponsor this month....


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Just gorgeous hun, I can almost smell the hot chocolate! I bet you twinkled for ages after making this cutie. xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous design and image.xxx