My Design Teams

Saturday 24 May 2014

Sparkle and Shine

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you're well and had a lovely week!

Today I'm back with a lovely new challenge for you from Sweet Stampin - this week we would like to see your cards sparkle and shine! See - I told you it's a lovely challenge!

Those of you that know me won't be surprised to hear that I went down the girly route for this card...featuring two of my favourite things....


I have combined two image for this card - the cute little cocktail, along with the plate of cakes (two things that should be enjoyed on your Birthday!). My image has been coloured with my Promarkers and I have added some sparkle to the cocktail and the cakes with my Stickles. 

I've opted for a purple and green colour combo, one that I really like. I've added some shine to the patterned papers by highlighting some of the stars and polka dots with my glossy accents.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at what the lovely Team Abi have created this week. While you're there you can read all about our fab sponsor this week....

If you also fancy drooling over some lovely afternoon tea photos you should take a peek at my other blog - Tea With Me and Friends. I promise lots of scrummy photos and afternoon chat - with none of the calories!


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Love the colours in this fabulous fun card. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous make,lovely image and design.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Cocktails and cake. What could be better?!

Susan xx

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, love the colours on this one and the added sparkle on the cakes
hugs Kate x

Lori Turner said...

Love this Wedgie! Your added sparkle is just perfect :) Love the colors too - have a super week!